Can't Find What Your Looking For?

Friday, September 2, 2011

Have You Heard About Groupon?

Groupon is a site that offers deals based on the buying power of a large group. Initially, I wasn't sure it wasn't a scam but I just purchased my 3rd & 4th groupons this week and couldn't be more thrilled with the savings. For example here is what I bought. 1st Groupon: $7 for $15 on Ebay (meaning I paid $7 for a $15 gift card). 2nd Groupon: $10 for $25 at NuttyGuys.com. 3rd & 4th Groupons: $89 for unlimited eyebrow, lip, and chin laser hair removal & $89 for 6 treatments of one small area, like underarms. There is always a time or number for sale limit so if you want something you usually have to act fast. When I find something I'll actually use I always save more than 50%. So if you need savings, check out Groupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment