Can't Find What Your Looking For?

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm Joining this Challenge! Plan it - Don't Panic!

Today I came across a link for this challenge on Facebook. I know that menu planning saves time, money, energy, but it always seems like so much work. So I'm hoping that by joining this challenge I will be able to stick with it and be encourage, inspired and have new food ideas available to me! Interested in joining too! Join the Plan it - Don't Panic Challenge!

Updated October 17th, 2011: Apparently I was feeling a little over zealous when I signed up for this. I thought it would be a great idea despite the fact that I new we'd be moving. Anyway, I'm not going to try and catch up. I still have about half my unpacking to do. At the very least I hope it inspired some of you to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment