Can't Find What Your Looking For?

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What Inspires Me to Post?

Yesterday I got a post on my Facebook wall from a friend asking me, "How do you get inspired?" So I thought I'd blog about it.

Originally, I got inspired by being addicted to reading blogs.

Another inspiration is when I sit down and Google "How To" directions for something and have to piece together parts of what I read on various sites to get something to work for me. Then I condense and post in an effort to make things easier for others.

Mostly, learning inspires me. I learn something new and want to post about it. Or find something I'm totally excited about and want to post about it.

I did have to get over a period of time when I would think "I'm sure there's tons of articles out there on the net about this already". It's not stopping anyone else so why me?

Another thing that seems to happen is when I get one idea, I get like 5. So instead of posting about them all in one day, I keep a little notebook and write the main idea and some notes to help me remember when I come back to it.

On days when I can't seem to think of anything, I rely on recipes. I have a whole box of ones are family eats and loves and I share those when I have nothing else to say.

The last thing that keeps me inspired is that someday I hope that my blog will become my "work" from home & therefore I look for things that help me in my life and how they might help others and post about it.

Hope this helps, people keep on blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment