Can't Find What Your Looking For?

Monday, October 17, 2011

Who pressed fast forward!

It seemed like at the end of July someone pressed fast forward. It all started when I went to California with my sister for her birthday. Going out of town always takes extra preparations and seems exhausting no matter how fun. Then the following weekend, I went to see the herbalist in St. George, Utah. Then the following weekend back to California for my 10 year high school reunion. Home for one day then off to house sit for my inlaws for a week. Back home and begin house hunting, then paperwork, money orders and other stuff to rent the house, then we get the house and begin packing, then moving, unpacking, cleaning both places. Add into that mix two birthday parties, an anniversary, a greek food festival, the renaissance faire, pee wee football, Sunday football with the inlaws, game night with friends for helping us move and keeping up with meals, dishes, laundry, re-potty training the dog and potty training a toddler, I really just didn't have time to blog. I have hardly been breathing, eating, sleeping, showering, etc. And I'm still not done yet. I still have quite a bit of unpacking to do. I'm hopeful to be done by the start of November. Just wanted to let you all know I have not abandoned my blog. Hoping to be back to posting regularly in no time. Hoping life has been a little more leisurely for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment