Can't Find What Your Looking For?

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Nautical Diaper Cake

I get so many views on my Diaper cake post that I thought I'd add some photos of a nautical cake I made so that you can have some additional inspiration. Enjoy! (If your looking for more specifics on how to make a  diaper cake click here.)

 This is a view of the whole cake.
















Bottom tiers.
 Top tiers.

 This view as does the next one shows types of items I like to use to decorate the cake. I often use iron on patches (anchor and sailboat), which the mother can add to plain onesies or to a diaper bag. Painted wooden decor items that can be used to decorate the nursery. And for my friends that like to scrapbook I like to add stickers or things they could use for their scrapbook.


For more information on how to make a diaper cake, please check out my How to Make a Diaper Cake post.
















No comments:

Post a Comment