Can't Find What Your Looking For?

Friday, March 4, 2011

Welcome


Hello & welcome to Housewife How To's. Honestly I am mainly creating this blog as an online (aka not easily lost) place to store ideas, recipes, tips and tricks I don't want to forget. If this information comes from a known source I will cite it and give proper credit. If the info is mine I will note that and would appreciate that you link to my site as opposed to copying my material. If I don't know where the info came from it will say unknown. I really hope you find my recipes delicious and my tips handy! Once again Welcome!

If your new here and would like to check out my all time most popular post here they are: 

How to make a diaper cake

Overnight cure for a sunburn

How to make crumbled bacon ~ Easy and Economical

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment