Can't Find What Your Looking For?

Friday, June 24, 2011

Homesteading: Great Videos!

Homestead Blessings by the West ladies is a great resource for homemakers and those interested in homesteading. I especially liked there bread making, garden and herb dvds as they can help you to get back to nature and make sure you diet and food is as wholesome and natural as can be. I learned something  from every dvd even one's that I thought I might be experience enough in, like sewing. I have 10 in all: The Art of: Bread Making, Candle Making, Canning, Cooking, Dairy Delights, Gardening, Herbs, Quilting, Sewing and Soap Making. I've read a lot of things about many of these topics and the West Ladies explanations are thorough and you can tell they've spent the time to figure out the best, most efficient way to do these things. I hope you take the time to check out their blog and website and order a dvd or two. Also be sure to check out the video on their site for the "Green beans in the Garden" song. I'ts super cute!

(Note: I purchased these dvds out of my own interests. I am in no way being compensated for this shout out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment