Can't Find What Your Looking For?

Thursday, August 4, 2011

How to Mop the Floor the Hard Way!

So yesterday, I go and start the bath water for my daughter. Add the lavender essential oils and crayon color bath fizz. Then I get distracted. Walk around do a few things and then realize oh the water's still on. We don't have an  over flow drain (or whatever they are called). I walk back into the bathroom just in time to see the water flow over the edge of the tub and engulf the entire bathroom floor. It took every dirty towel I had including two bath sheets, 4-5 regular bath towels, and 3-4 hand towels to get all the water soaked up off the floor. However, my bathroom floor is now wonderfully clean and all the dirty towels have been washed! I guess the trials of July aren't quite over.

No comments:

Post a Comment