Can't Find What Your Looking For?

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Two Left Shoes!

So today I go shopping and find these cute shoes. I'm trying on two different sizes trying to decide which feels better. Then after I decide I end up putting both left shoes in a box and both right shoes in a box. I put the right shoes back on the shelf, buy the two left shoes and am on my way. For the record I don't have two left feet, I indeed have one right and one left. Anyway I get home and start unloading my purchases and think I should break them in a little. Tossed them on the floor and tried to put them on and had a big problem. Anyway, it was just one of those days. It all worked out, called the store, they found the box and held it for me, went and picked up my right shoe. Now tomorrow I can try breaking them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment