Can't Find What Your Looking For?

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

One Thing Leads to Another: Shiny Sink & Flossing

Recently, I realized some things lead to another automatically. I know the connotation here, please let me explain.

The first one is "Shining Your Sink" from  the Flylady website. The thing is your not going to want to take all the dishes out of your sink every evening, stack them on the counter and then shine your sink. So by default you rinse the dishes put them in the dishwasher, then shine your sink and then you want to wipe down the counters and stove. So Shining Your Sink translates into cleaning the kitchen.

The second one is flossing your teeth. The dental hygienist is constantly telling me if I only have time to floss or brush that I should floss. The thing is once you floss, why would you stop there, naturally you just feel compelled to brush. So start by flossing and then you'll brush and your teeth with thank you!

What one thing leads you to do two good things, or more?

No comments:

Post a Comment